2 bedroom End of Terrace House for Sale in Yate.
Edison Ford are pleased to welcome beautifully presented and generously proportioned, end of terrace property, located within a sought after location of Longford. The property itself was purchased 4 years ago by the current owners, who have redeco…Enquire Now
Sutherland Avenue, Yate,
2 bedroom Terraced House for Sale in Yate.
Edison Ford are delighted to welcome this two-bedroom house in the sought after location of Sutherland Avenue, North Yate. The property itself has recently been redecorated throughout and is offered with no onward chain, making this property both …Enquire Now
Offers in Excess of £175,000
Leaze Close, Thornbury,
2 bedroom Apartment for Sale in Thornbury.
Edison Ford are delighted to present to the market, this very well presented first floor apartment located within a short walk of Thornbury town centre and shops.
Entrance is by an intercom system into the communal hallway, this two bedroom…Enquire Now
2 bedroom Flat for Sale in Yate.
New to the market, Edison Ford are delighted to welcome this two-bedroom, ground-floor apartment in the development of Chargrove, Yate, Bristol
The apartment is well presented throughout and briefly comprises of;- A bright hallway, a spacio…Enquire Now
Ash Close, Yate,
1 bedroom Flat for Sale in Yate.
First Floor Flat | Very Well Presented | Recently Redecorated | Great Location for Commuting | Off-Street Parking Space | No Chain
***Take a 360 Virtual Tour***
New to the market, Edison Ford are delighted to welcome this one-bedroom…Enquire Now
Guide Price £125,000
Lilliput Court, Chipping Sodbury,
1 bedroom Bungalow for Sale in Chipping Sodbury.
****360 Virtual Tour*****
Edison Ford are proud to introduce this one-bedroom bungalow in the desirable location of Lilliput Court, Chipping Sodbury.
The property is a 60% ownership with the remaining 40% being owned by Bromford hous…Enquire Now
Guide Price £100,000
Gloucester Road North, Bristol,
Residential Land for Sale in Bristol.
***New to the market*** Edison Ford are delighted to welcome a development opportunity, in the desirable location of Gloucester Road, North. Planning approval has been granted to demolish the existing building and the erection of a two-story …Enquire Now
Guide Price £11,000
Garage To The Rear Of Walton Heath, Walton Heath, Yate,
Garage for Sale in Yate.
New to the market, Edison Ford are delighted to welcome this garage for sale in the quiet road of Walton Heath.
The garage is located within a rank of garages and would make an ideal storage lock-up for work tools or for a vehicle.