We are now exclusive members of The Guild of Property Professionals
We are proud to announce that we are now Guild Members within the Guild of Property Professionals.
As exclusive members of The Guild of Property Professionals, we represent the UK’s largest network of independent estate agents in our given area.
The Guild is a network of over 800 independent property agents who have all signed a Code of Conduct, and together we are committed to shared core values of knowledge, integrity and results.
All Guild members work together to achieve a common goal; striving to raise standards and deliver excellent customer service which has made The Guild a vital part of the property industry.
So, how does this benefit you as one of our valued clients?
The network spans the whole of the UK and means we can deliver the widest possible exposure for your property. Every member works together by utilising a referral system, local and regional magazines are distributed across the network every six weeks, a listing on www.guildproperty.co.uk and 24/7 presence on interactive touch screens in London on Park Lane, you can be sure that through our proactiveness in being a part of the Guild, you will receive a unique level of exposure to a diverse audience.
In addition to exposure, we have access to comprehensive industry training which is approved by Cambridgeshire Trading Standards thanks to The Guild’s Associate Scheme and covers every aspect of estate agency. This unique training ensures all members of our team are well-trained and have the knowledge to deal with your property professionally and in a compliant manner.
Finally, you will benefit by us consistently striving to achieve The Guild’s strict Code of Conduct:
- Members are independent estate agents.
- The Membership is contingent upon the ongoing good reputation of the Member and the adequate representation of The Guild of Property Professionals for areas of Membership.
- Member Agents, Directors, Partners or Principals agree to adhere to The Guild’s Code of Conduct.
- Guild Members’ principal business activity is that of reputable independent estate agency practice and, as such, no Partner, Director nor Principal has been subject of a compulsory liquidation or bankruptcy nor subject to investigation or conviction of theft, fraud nor any estate agency malpractice.
- Members will carry Professional Indemnity cover to a minimum value of £1,000,000 to support their Code of Conduct and to cover any acts of negligence.
- Members will either belong to the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) or The Ombudsman for Estate Agents.
You can find out more about The Guild by visiting www.guildproperty.co.uk.